We want to help you restore your self-care skills and enhance your independence. With the help of our Occupational Therapists at Patient’s Choice Home Health Care, you certainly can!
Here are some of the services featured in Rehabilitative Occupational Therapy:
- Restoration of Muscle Control
- Re-Training of Basic Self-Care Skills
- Sensory and Sensation Functions Restoration
- Regaining Mobility
- Energy Conservation and Management
- Coordination Enhancement
- Range of Motion Enhancement
- Coaching on Work Safety Practices
- Simplifying Work Practices
- Chronic Pain Management
- Body Mechanics Rehabilitation
- Assessing Client’s Home Environment for Safety
- Skills Restoration Exercises
With flexible Occupational Therapy Care schedules, we can provide you with care 24/7 or on an as needed basis. For individuals who need some assistance at home, call 305-225-5353 to talk to our care coordinator.