At Patient’s Choice Home Health Care, we offer a comprehensive range of specialty home health care programs enabling you to practice your independence, maintain your health and remain in your home.
Here are some of the services we offer:
Whether providing Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapy, our trained therapists are specialized in helping patients restore their confidence and abilities, thus improving quality of life.
Each patient is evaluated by our licensed therapists, for physical impairments and functional limitations. A clear goal-oriented action plan of treatment is then established by the care coordinators at Patient’s Choice Home Health Care with the patient’s physician in order to ensure optimal rehabilitation outcomes.
Multiple Programs and Specialties
- Podiatry Program
- Point of Care PT/INR testing
- Neurology Program
- Home Health Psychiatric Care for Cognitive Impairments
- Endocrine Program to Manage Diabetes
- Cardiac Care Program
- Orthopedic Program
- Lymphedema Therapy Program
- Chronic Pain Management Program
- Wound Care Program
- Infusion Therapy Program
- Hematology / Oncology Program and Assessment
- Medication / Pain Management
- Therapy for Lymphedema and other forms of Edema
- IV Therapy: Antibiotics, Chemotherapy, Antiemetics, Hydration
- Injections: for Pernicious Anemia
- Psychological Support Services provided by Psychiatric Nurses; Coordination for community resources is also provided.
- Low-Vision Rehabilitation Program
- Escort Services: Accompany to Medical Appointments
- Respite Care: Home Health professionals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Nursing Assistant/ Home Health AIDE
- Assist with bathing
- Prepare, serve meals
- Light housekeeping
- Pick-up medications and groceries
- Assist with daily living activities
- Assist with ambulation, and transfers
- Assist with self-administration of medications
- Accompany to outings
Physical, Occupational, Speech
Each patient is evaluated by our licensed therapists, for physical impairments and functional limitations. A clear goal oriented action plan of treatment is established with the patients physical in order to ensure optimal rehabilitation outcomes.
Whether providing Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapy our trained therapists are specialized in helping patients restore their confidence and abilities, thus improving quality of life.
Medical Social Workers Services
Professionals in medical social services also help patients fully utilize medical care and services by:
- Explaining health-care resources and policies to patients, family and professional staff.
- Helping plan for post-hospital patient needs by arranging for services at another facility or in the home.
- Explaining to patients the epidemiology of diseases, including social environment risk factors.
- Helping patients and families receive needed follow-up care by referral to health-care resources.
- Understanding the social, cultural and religious variables that contribute to patients’ responses to illness and their use of health-care resources.
Our services are easily within reach for clients who live in Miami Dade and Monroe counties. At Patient’s Choice Home Health Care, it is always our goal to fulfill the home health needs of our clients. With flexible schedules, we can provide you with care 24/7 or on an as needed basis. For individuals who need some assistance at home, call 305-225-5353 to talk to our care coordinator.