Our Speech Therapists and Language Pathologists will provide specialized treatment to clients with communication difficulties and developmental disorders.
Speech Therapy usually covers treatment such as:
- Pediatric Speech Therapy for Ages 5 and Under
- Therapy to Reduce Stutters
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Therapy for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy Treatment
- Treatment for Auditory Processing Disorders
- Assessment and Recommendation for Learning Disabilities
- Articulation and Pronunciation Exercises
- Training for Eating and Swallowing Strategies
- Treatment for Aphasia Following a Stroke
With flexible Speech Therapy Care schedules, we can provide you with care 24/7 or on an as needed basis. For individuals who need some assistance at home, call 305-225-5353 to talk to our care coordinator.